Monday, February 21, 2011

Double Nunny

Lately, there have been situations that I have found my son in that remind me SO much of my nephew Brendan.  This one tops them all!  When Brendan was this age, he would put two "nunnies" in his mouth.  In the car today Gus was screaming for a nunny (overly tired) and since I had just given him one when I thought he would take a nap, I was a little frustrated that he already lost it.  I handed him the spare one that I brought along.  A moment later, I heard this little giggle come from the back seat....he had both in his mouth!!  I had to pull over to take a picture.  What a goof ball!!  (And where did he hide that first nunny?)

2 comments:

  1. I am truly relieved to know that you PULLED OVER to take this photo!!
    especially since you were the one driving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, by the way, he could have had THREE if he'd been able to reach the other one on the floor! hahahah

    ReplyDelete