Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh my achin' back!

We spent the day trying to figure out what the builder had planted in the yard, pulling out all of the stuff that had died already and planting a few more things.  We had mulch delivered so we spread new mulch throughout all of our landscaping.  For those who are familiar with how that works...we ordered 3 yds of mulch...and didn't have enough.  Needless to say, we had a lot of mulch!  (I can still feel it in my back!)  We also dug up the random landscaping pavers that were thrown in among the plants and put them to use by making a little path through the mulch.  It created a short-cut to get to our backyard gate.  Otherwise we would have to go down to the sidewalk and around.  Just nicer if I can keep a little boy closer to the house when we walk around to the backyard.  Still lots to do yet, but I am going to wait until my hand heals from where I was attacked by the rose bushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment